back to the grind


3-22-10

Art directly affects my mood. It seems silly that this morning I was elated upon finding out I had made it into Spectrum, then mopey after Photoshop crashed on me at work. Seems I was unable to make a confident mark for the rest of the day. Now I'm anxious about catching up, and guess what! The work is suffering for it.


I'm a fifteen year old girl.


the other day I had the "frustration/fear of falling behind" feeling and drew this

"Blue Light District"



While I was thinking about this...

















(appreciative concluding statement)
-Tamte

5 comments:

Alex Berki said...

GODDAMNIT ADAM!!!, your my hero !

Francis Vallejo said...

damn bro, awesome!

Kyle McCullough said...

Dude I know what you mean. I was plein air painting the other day, the light disappeared and then it started raining, my blood started boiling. Then I showed some people the painting and they all thought it was my best one.

-kyle

哲宇 said...

免費線上自拍影片自拍短片國中自拍免費自拍小魔自拍影片成人漫畫成人漫畫看成人熊貓成人網線上影片成人網線上觀看成人論壇依莉成人論壇線上觀賞百分百成人影片區百分百成人影院百分百貼圖區列表百分百貼?百分百影片區百成人影片網百姓貼片百姓影片百性下載百性成人色百性免費電影百性免費影片老二館百分百成人影片百分百成人電影百分百成人區成人賞片俱樂部成人鴛鴦吧無碼美女視訊免費桌布下載成人圖片區ut男同志聊天室

EDUARDO peña said...

hey man,, congrats for being selected,, i was watching,, the list too,, and damm.. i'm in too jejejejejeejej,,,,, really cool situation>>>>>
ahh by the way MOEBIUS masta///