Helpless

3-16-11





I'm not sure how to react to what's going on around the world.  Specifically, the tsunami that has recently hit Japan.  I'm awestruck.  I was at a bar watching news footage with folks from work, and we all stopped to witness the catastrophe that the people of Japan are enduring.  We went back to drinking afterwards.  I had a relatively normal night.  I've got it pretty good.

I've been thinking about it all morning.

Dice Tsutsumi, is promoting a charity he has worked with before to help the Japanese in their time of need....

http://www.simplestroke.com/wp/?p=866


he's got the right idea,
-Tamte


1 comment:

jan said...


دينا نقل عفش بالرياض دينا نقل عفش بالرياض
نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة
نقل عفش من الدمام الى جدة نقل عفش من الدمام الى جدة