OBJECT art show


finally able to sort through the photos of some of the work from the show and share it with you. Joe Bluhm and I were really pleased with the way it came out, neither of us had really done an undertaking like this before, and it was a growing period for sure.




Here is a selection of some of the work that I showed at the show.  All in all there were 19 pieces I completed.










 
I'm trying to find a way to put the work that didn't sell online.  If you are interested in purchasing any of the work, feel free to email me at volkertron@gmail.com

thanks for dropping by

1 comment:

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!