1PPW // 6 - One Page Per Week

6-1-09

Hey guys,

First off, thanks for coming over and checking out the stuff.

Secondly, I gave the "OPW"s a slight overhaul. They are now called my "1 page per week" comics. It's a slight difference, but an important one. I'm hoping it wont confuse the three or four of you who are checking my progress on Mondays. This way I can brand them a little better, and the logo doesn't look as much like the word "POW".

I got the idea for this one while I was shopping for groceries, and it reminded me of when I used to work at Cub Foods, back in MN. I hope you guys enjoy it!


"cages"



ALSO..... here are some recent sketchbook pages.




Demon



Brokeback Mountain


:)
-Tamte

3 comments:

RAWLS said...

Nice work bro!!

Del Rey said...

...those sketches are sick! and this week's page looks pretty cool..nice "fucking bananas" sign haha

Dustin d'Arnault said...

GO TAMTE GO TAMTE!!! I am proud of your commitment man, your sticking to it....that's more then i can say for myself.