from the white book again

7-16-2011


Hey people,

I am not sure how long I have been blogging....and maybe I should be more educated about it, but I don't know where I stand in the giant universe of passive internet art sharing, but I am assuming my cut of the traffic is very small. Which plants the desire to thank everybody who checks in on me and the art that I do. So for whatever reason you read my ramblings and look at the pictures I make. Thanks. :)

I have more to share...














I just spent a week at home in MN with really old friends, and it reminded me of how much I love to draw, and how much longer I have to do it.

thanks for comin in,
-Tamte

3 comments:

Luke Heathcock said...

Tamte! I am on the superhighway.

p.s. the app is rocking it!

Tyler (characters N' sketches) said...

hey there!
Great sketches and boards.

brigittemhaugen said...

The last image of Josh most captures his caricature. Great job.